November 24, 2012

BLOGARIUM BOX


  







******

Today I got my BLOGARIUM box in the mail
from BERLIN!!!!! :D

Blogarium is an AWESOME project from
a sweet and talented illustrator from Montreal
who I met some time ago and since them became friends,
I`ve made some textile collages for her daugher Agathe
(she is soooo cute)
and I love her work!
you can see it in her WEBSITE.

So the Blogarium is an exchange of cute surprises
among many creative people who have a blog
from different countries:
 Canada, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Norway

Annick assigned each one of us the name of another one
and the game consists in sending your partner
5 gifts packed in a cute way with clues like
"eat me", "drink me" or "hang me"
and the person who receives the gift should make
a post in her blog about her gifts.
HOW FUN IS THAT???

My BLOGARIUM box arrived yesterday
from BERLIN, GERMANY!!!!
from the very nice SONJA FRANKE
her blog name is NOHALITO
and is very cool and full of inspiration!

DANKESCHÖN for my lovely gifts Sonja!!!!

GIFTS:

"PLAY WITH ME": a super cool board game (love the cover)
"DRINK ME": a powder to mix with hot wine (smells delicious)
"PUT YOUR KEYS ON ME": a key chain with a bottle opener in the back (cute!)
"POUR COFFEE OR TEA INSIDE ME": a BEAUTIFUL bear tea pot! (LOOOOVE)
"EAT ME":  chocolotes!!!!! (delicious!!!!!)

Lucky me!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the BLOGARIUM!!!!
THANK YOU ANNICK!!!!!!!!

(excited to know about the gifts I sent!) :D

.......................

Hoy recibí mi caja de BLOGARIUM en el correo
que llegó desde BERLIN!!!!! :D

El BLOGARIUM es un proyecto super lindo

creado por Annick Gaudreault
una dulce y talentosa ilustradora de Montreal
a quien conocí hace ya tiempo y es mi amiga,
He hecho algunos collages textiles para su hija Agathe
(quien es muy lindísima)
y amo su trabajo!
Pueden verlo en su SITIO WEB

Así que les explico; el BLOGARIUM consiste

en un intercambio entre varias chicas creativas
que tienen un blog y que viven en diferentes países
Canada, Holanda, Alemania, Francia y Noruega.

Annick hizo un sorteo y nos asigno una persona.

El juego consiste en mandarle a esa persona 
5 regalos empaquetados en una linda forma
con pistas cómo: "cómeme", "bébeme", "cuélgame"
y la persona que recibe el regalo
tiene que tomarle fotos y postearlo en su blog.
QUE DIVERTIDOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mi caja de BLOGARIUM llego ayer desde
BERLIN, ALEMANIA!!!!!
y me la mando la linda SONJA FRANKE
su blog se llama NOHALITO
Y esta lleno de inspiración!

DANKESCHÖN por mis lindos regalos Sonja!!!

REGALOS:

"JUEGA CONMIGO": un divertido juego de mesa (amo la cubierta de la caja)
"BÉBEME" :  un polvo para tomarse con vino caliente (huele delicioso)
"PON TUS LLAVES EN MI": un llavero con abre botellas (lindo!)
"LLENAME DE CAFE O TE": una HERMOSA tetera con un oso! (LA AMOOOO!)
"COMEME": chocolates!!!!!!!!!! (deliciosos!!!!!!)

Que suertuda señorita!!!!!!!!
Me encantó el BLOGARIUM!
GRACIAS ANNICK!!!!!!!!

(ya quiero que llegue lo que yo mandé!!!)

******

Pin It

4 comments:

Annick Gaudreault said...

Great, great, so great!! I'm happy to see all my favorite bloggers send gifts to each others! Your now new tea pot is AMAZING!!!!

Cara Carmina said...

So happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D <3<3<3 I love the TEAPOT!!!!!!!!! :D (plus I love bears!) so happy! thank you Annick and Sonja! :D

mesMuseS said...

Oh my! That's a great idea!!!! I love it!!. My fav one is the teapot ;)
xx from www.mesmuses.com

Cara Carmina said...

Mes Muses: I know!!!! that´s my fav. too!!!! :D xoxox